The Coffee Room, RopleyChurch Street, Ropley, Hampshire SO24 0DS
This little hall known as the Coffee Room
is next door to my house
with the village shop on the other side. Martyr Worthy Village HallChurch Lane, Martyr Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 1DY
This pretty hall with its own garden is in a quiet hamlet just outside Winchester.Beauworth Village HallWestfield Drove, Beauworth, Alresford, Hampshire SO24 0PA
Another lovely, rural location, with a delightful hall suitable for smaller groups.
I also teach at:-WINCHESTER ADULT EDUCATIONPeter Symonds College Adult & Higher Education Division, Stoney Lane, Weeke, Winchester, SO22 6DR
Workshops are booked directly with the college
, not via me!
01962 889547, or email email@example.com, website www.psc.ac.uk/ahed
(Willow weaving workshops can be found in Creative Arts section under the Leisure tab).
SALISBURY ARTS CENTREBedwin Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3UT (also known as Wiltshire Creative)
- Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 September 2021: 2-day workshop: Small Log Basket (course code G13A)
- Saturday 2 October 2021: First Steps in Basketry (make a kitchen herb pot and a bird feeder) (course code G13B)
- Saturday 11 December 2021: Christmas Decorations (course code G13C)
- Saturday 22 January 2022: Berry Basket (course code G13D)
- Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 February 2022: 2-day workshop: Large Apple Basket (course code G13E)
- Saturday 12 March 2022: Wigwam Plant Supports (course code G13F)
Please book direct at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 1 December 2021 (evening): Christmas Trees